Friday, December 05, 2008

Nice Plug on Sci Fi Wire

Sunborn got some nice exposure today on Sci Fi Wire, with an article/interview by John Joseph Adams. It came out rather more techie-sounding than I would have liked; but as it consists almost entirely of quotes from my own email response to his questions, I guess I'm the one to blame for that. Seems to have caused only a modest bump in traffic to my website, so maybe that's why.

"We all know that only about 5% of our advertising works. The problem is, we don't know which 5%." —Some wise person in the publishing industry

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been a while since we've heard from you Jeff. Hope all's well with you and yours and that you're having a happy holiday season!


-Marco

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to my favorite author and his family! <3

PS
I am LOVING Sunborn!
All of my friends get an
ear-full whenever another
of your books come out.
Don't ever stop! <3

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Charlza said...

I was thinking the same thing the other day. I hope all is well and you're enjoying the holiday!

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Jeffrey A. Carver said...

Thank you, all! I have been terribly remiss in not keeping up here, but have been having a wonderful Christmas season. (See new post--at last!)

I hope the same is true of all of you, as well.

 
At 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Book 4 is the best yet!
Please allow posters and action figures.
*Eagerly and anxiously awaits book 5.
*Reads 1 through 4 again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home