Sunday, December 14, 2014

KJ Kabza’s Under Stars

From time to time, I like to brag about some of the great work my former students are doing. (I may be taking too much credit in calling them “my students.” They participated in my writing workshops, but they came loaded for bear with talent.) One of them, Chris Howard, created the cover art for The Infinite Sea, and is working on art for Seas of Ernathe. Another, LJ Cohen, has come out with several books, both SF and fantasy, leaning toward young adult.

I don’t think I’ve mentioned KJ Kabza before, but the time is long past due. KJ is a short story writer more than a novelist, and as such he is one of the brightest and most original new talents I’ve seen in a long time. He’s been selling to magazines such as Fantasy and Science Fiction, Daily Science Fiction, and Nature (yes, that Nature, the one with all the science). He’s come out with not one but two collections of his stories, available right now in ebook format.








If you like quirky, eclectic SF and fantasy in the short form, do give him a try! And look for more about his work at kjkabza.com/.




Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was trying to buy the entire star rigger series. Kindle has book four listed, then book one then book two in audio, couldn't find number three or five. They make is so confusing that you lost a sale of six books. I am not a robot but I guess I have to "type the text"

 
At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just left comments above. Now, if I wasn't a robot above it's doubtful if I turned into one in the last three minutes.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Jeffrey A. Carver said...

You can get all the star rigger books except one at Amazon and elsewhere, and the last one has a new cover being designed right now. Here's the list:

Panglor (1)
Dragon Space (includes 2&3)
Star Rigger's Way (4)
Eternity's End (5)

The last one, Seas of Ernathe, will be available soon, and the two individual dragon books (in Dragon Space) will have their own editions when I can get to it.

For a complete list of my available ebooks: http://www.starrigger.net/ebooks.htm.

(And I don't like having to prove I'm not a robot any more than you do. Blame the spammers and hackers, okay?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home