Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Upcoming Workshops

May is going to be a busy month for me, for teaching. I'm participating as an instructor in two different conferences for high-school-aged writers. The first (coming up this weekend) is the New England Young Writers Conference, at the Bread Loaf campus of Middlebury College in Vermont, which is something I've been doing off and on for a number of years now. It's always a great time, and I hope this year will be even better.

Just one week later, I'll be teaching for the first time at the Champlain College Young Writers Conference, in Burlington, Vermont, which I'm told is rather similar. (And even has some overlapping faculty.) I look forward to working with still more young writers on what I understand is a beautiful campus overlooking Lake Champlain.

I get a break after that, but August 7-10, I'll be teaching one more weekend, this time at the Cape Cod Writers Conference in Hyannis, Massachusetts, which is a workshop conference for adult writers. At this one, I'll be working specifically with aspiring science fiction writers, while a lot of writers in other genres will be teaching the tools of their specific trades. This conference is still open for registration, so if it sounds like something you'd be interested in, take a look and maybe I'll see you there!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home