Tuesday, November 13, 2012

There Be Audiobooks!

Quite accidentally, I've discovered that four of my novels recently became available as audiobooks from Audible! News to me! But good news.

I reported earlier that nine of my books have been picked up for audiobook production, and I knew that three of them were in production. I didn’t know any of them were finished, and the fourth was a complete surprise. I had been asked by a producer to record my preferred pronunciations of names and funny words in From a Changeling Star, Down the Stream of Stars, and The Infinity Link. That's how I knew they were in process. Apparently a different producer was in charge of The Rapture Effect, and on that book I guess I'm at the mercy of the narrator.

Check them out and listen to samples at Audible.com! I notice that three of them have a special offer: Get the audiobook for $1.99 if you buy the Kindle ebook first. That's a great deal! The Kindle ebooks are only $4.39 right now, so that means you'd get ebook and audiobook combined for only $6.38! Makes me want to go get them for myself.


The Infinity Link
Audiobook from Audible | iTunes
Special Audible price $1.99 with purchase of Kindle ebook

The Rapture Effect
Audiobook from Audible | iTunes
Kindle ebook

From a Changeling Star
Audiobook from Audible | iTunes
Special price $1.99 with purchase of Kindle ebook

Down the Stream of Stars
Audiobook from Audible | iTunes
Special price $1.99 with purchase of Kindle ebook

Also Battlestar Galactica, though that one isn't new.
Audiobook from Audible | iTunes
Kindle ebook







And more on the way!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home