Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Times Marches On

What with one thing or another, I never got around to posting my Easter greetings to everyone. So, thinking in a time-travel fashion (ghoststream, as it is called in the still-nascent Reefs of Time), I will now wish all of you Happy Easter! And Happy Passover! And if you don't celebrate Easter or Passover, and even if you're allergic to chocolate bunnies, I hope you had a great weekend, anyway.

During the weekend, my Chaos omnibus got a nice featured mention on Spalding's Racket, the indie-book-oriented blog of writer Nick Spalding. His blog is well worth perusing, if you're interested in seeing work by some writers you might not know yet.

Family members have been coming and going here. Allysen was gone for two weeks and has returned. Alexandra was home for a week and has left again. Julia was gone for a week and has returned. Talula, our house guest, was here but just left on a trip. Me, I've just been settin' here coughin' on the pollen and wonderin' why God or evolution invented allergies, anyway. (But grateful for the Roombas and Scooba.) And wondering, why does our attic smell like mildew? Please tell me we don't need a new roof. (But I think we probably do.)

Here for your amusement are a few fun pages that appeared recently at Syfy.com:

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Trisha said...

Happy belated Easter bunnies to you too! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home