Monday, January 31, 2005

Recovering from an intense weekend

Oy. I haven't posted, or even really been online much, the last few days. We had major renovations to finish on our rental apartment (half of our two-family house), so that new tenants could get moved in. That kept us up until 6 a.m. Friday night, a night which also included one daughter competing in a high school wrestling meet an hour away, and then both daughters performing in plays shortly thereafter. We're a little tired.

I'd like to say I'll be back here with some regular posts starting right now, but I have a major editing deadline coming up in the consulting work I do (editing educational content for web-based teacher training—in this case, high school algebra), so I'll be pretty buried in that for the coming week. After that...I hope to get back to work on the final chapters (first draft) of Sunborn. And maybe have some thoughts to post on writing. (Or at least the difficulty of doing it, when life is filled with other things, including the need to earn a living!)

More later.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's still crazy after all these years. I was up till 6 am on Saturday night, finishing revisions for the new book. I always swear I won't do it that way again, but I always seem to do it anyway.

I'm excited to hear that Sunborn is so close to being completed! Go ahead--stay up all night as often as you have to.

Ann Z

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Jeffrey A. Carver said...

You too? I thought I was the only one crazy enough to keep these hours! Ann, tell us the name of your new book, so I can plug it here.

Jeff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home