Friday, January 24, 2014

Grab Dover Beach for Free Today

My friend Richard Bowker's excellent future private eye novel Dover Beach is a Nook free ebook today. If you don't already have it, you owe it to yourself to grab a copy right away and read about Walter Sands, book-lover and P.I. in the post-war shambles of Boston. I recently reread it, and enjoyed it just as much as I did when it first came out. It's well worth paying for, but today you can download it for free.

Rich also took the opportunity of this listing on the Barnes and Noble site to give my own Chaos Chronicles omnibus a shout-out, so I'm sitting here rubbing my hands together, waiting for the gold to spill into my lap. Thanks, pal; I won't forget you when I'm rich and famous.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn, I jumped the gun and already have them both. :)

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Jeffrey A. Carver said...

Ah, you're among the select, then! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home